Students in the Boarding Programmes can continue their studies away from home by staying in a student residence with other students, always under the supervision of the school, in an environment that develops academic, sports, and international community life.
The residence is equipped with excellent student services, study areas, individual or shared rooms, high-quality catering service (full board), and other associated services that are available, such as:
● Laundry service
● Medical and physiotherapy care service
● Psychological support service
● School transport service
● Access to sports facilities (swimming pool, tennis, paddle tennis, gym, spa...)
● Access to the beach and water sports
● Various cultural programmes, such as trips and visits to different locations during special days, holidays, and weekends.
In an unbeatable location, just a few minutes from the School and facing the sea, in a quiet neighbourhood, in a very safe environment, with easy access to school facilities either by walking, bike, car or bus. Quickly, healthily and safely!
Advantages of choosing the Residence option:
● Environment with diversity of students from different backgrounds and origins
● Fosters student life throughout the school year, including weekends and holidays
● Promotes personal independence and relationships with other students
● International and multidisciplinary environment with full linguistic and cultural immersion
● More suitable option for groups (winter or summer programmes)
A great academic, social, and cultural opportunity, with the chance to live in a multilingual environment that integrates the three most spoken languages in the world: English, Chinese, and Spanish.
In addition, for all residential programmes, we have arrangements with sports and leisure entities such as Club H20 - Tennis Salou, Mediterranean Sport Village, Tecnifutbol, sailing clubs in the area (https://clubnauticsalou.com/, https://www.clubnauticcambrils.com/), Golf courses in the area, Naturlandia (Andorra) Port Aventura & Ferrari Land and a long list of cultural options and planned visits throughout the year to Barcelona, Tarragona, Reus and Natural Parks in the area. Check the catalogue for more details.
Please contact us for more information: email@example.com