Students on the Boarding Programme will be able to continue their studies away from home in a familiar, comfortable, and pleasant environment provided by Host Families. We have a wide variety of families from our school and externally who have been carefully selected to participate in our programme.
Each student is different, and therefore the programme seeks to adapt the profile of the family that best suits each candidate. The family selection process is part of the enrolment process and is done in conjunction with the School to guarantee the best possible match.
Advantages of choosing the Host Family option:
● Family environment
● Available for individual students
● Possibility of choosing: language spoken in the house, urban or rural environment, distance from the school, other children or young people in the house, cultural and/or religious aspects, pets...
● Develops students' independence and relationship with the family in an environment similar to their own home but with the added value of greater immersion in another culture, language, and traditions.
● Can be suitable for students without previous experience away from home or for younger students (between 12 and 16 years old).
Host families will aim to provide our new students with the warmth of family life, as well as supporting them in their academic work and helping them to get to know and experience the local culture. They will be their first point of reference, always under the supervision of the school.
As part of the service, students will have access to:
● Own or shared room (to be agreed)
● Full board (combined between the family and the School)
● Laundry service
● Medical and physiotherapy service
● Psychological support service
● School transport service (combined between the family and the School)
● Access to sports facilities (swimming pool, tennis, paddle, gym, spa...)
● Various cultural programmes such as outings and visits throughout the region during special days, holidays and weekends (combined between the family and the School)
A great academic, social, and cultural opportunity, with the chance to live in a multilingual environment that integrates the three most spoken languages in the world: English, Chinese, and Spanish.
In addition, for all residential programmes, we have arrangements with sports and leisure entities such as Club H20 - Tennis Salou, Mediterranean Sport Village, Tecnifutbol, sailing clubs in the area (Club Nautic Salou, Club Nautic Cambrils), Golf courses in the area, Naturlandia (Andorra), Port Aventura & Ferrari Land and a long list of cultural options and planned visits throughout the year to Barcelona, Tarragona, Reus and Natural Parks in the area. Check the catalogue for more details.
Please contact us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org